We are an industrious American holding company established 38 years and growing. Our portfolio of powerful companies has hard assets, and a history of generating cash.
We invest in dynamic, talented individuals and teams with industry expertise. We work to activate growth and overcome challenges, ultimately building great enterprises that flourish over the long-term.
Our 4 core business segments are:
- Commercial Aircraft, Jet Engines & Parts
- Overnight Air Cargo
- Aviation Ground Support Equipment Sales
- Aviation Ground Support Maintenance Services
Our senior leadership works closely together and has ownership in the AIRT stock purchased on the open market. We have a strong track record of success in the asset management business.
Our “Investor-Operator Partnership” business model aims to drive long-term value creation. Our operating priorities are to:
- Support the dynamic leadership and growth at our portfolio of powerful companies, ensuring they are well-capitalized and operate independently yet interrelatedly.
- Diligently allocate our shareholder capital by acquiring the right kind of cash-flow generating businesses.
- Strengthen our balance sheet and cash-generating assets.
- Drive overall performance and after-tax cash flow.
- Build edge in the marketplace.
Through our acquisitions and investments, along with our ongoing support of the dynamic leadership within our portfolio of powerful companies, we seek to focus our resources, activate growth and deliver long-term value creation for everyone associated with AIR T, INC.
DENVER, N.C., June 19, 2019 -- Air T, Inc., (NASDAQ: AIRT), an allocator that invests in operating businesses and financial assets, today announced that it has appointed Brian Ochocki as Chief Financial Officer and Principal Financial Officer, effective July 8,...read more
Air T, Inc. Announces Final Distribution Date and Ratios for Alpha Income Preferred Securities and Warrants and 50% Common Stock Dividend
DENVER, N.C., June 10, 2019 -- Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRT) ("Air T") announced today the final distribution date and distribution ratios for its previously announced issuance and distribution of (1) $4 million in face value of Alpha Income Preferred (AIP), a new 8%...read more
When does the Company’s fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends on the last day of March.
When is your annual shareholders meeting?
Air T’s annual shareholders’ meeting is usually held in August. We provide the specific date, time and place for each year’s shareholder meeting in our annual proxy statement and through this website.