Corporate Senior Leadership
Chairman & CEO
Our Operating Priorities
Our “Investor-Operator Partnership” business model aims to drive long-term value creation by:
- Supporting the dynamic leadership and growth at our portfolio of powerful companies, ensuring they are well-capitalized and operate interdependently yet interrelated.
- Diligently allocating our shareholder capital by acquiring the right kind of cash-flow generating businesses.
- Strengthening our balance sheet and cash-generating assets.
- Driving overall improved performance and after-tax cash flow.
- Building edge in the marketplace.
Through our acquisitions and investments, along with our ongoing support of the dynamic leadership within our portfolio of powerful companies, we seek to focus our resources, activate growth and deliver long-term value creation for everyone associated with AIR T, INC.
Business Unit Senior Leadership
Michael Moore, CEO
Global Ground Support, LLC
Brad Osborn, CEO
Global Aviation Services, LLC
Joe Kuhn, CEO
Contrail Aviation Support, LLC
Michael Trevino, CEO
Stratus Aero Partners, LLC
Dave Bixler, President
Jet Yard, LLC
Chuck Kingsley, President
Mark Harris, CEO
Worthington Aviation, Inc.