We are an industrious American holding company established 38 years and growing. Our portfolio of powerful companies has hard assets, and a history of generating cash.
We invest in dynamic, talented individuals and teams with industry expertise. We work to activate growth and overcome challenges, ultimately building great enterprises that flourish over the long-term.
Our 4 core business segments are:
- Commercial Aircraft, Jet Engines & Parts
- Overnight Air Cargo
- Aviation Ground Support Equipment Sales
- Aviation Ground Support Maintenance Services
Our senior leadership works closely together and has ownership in the AIRT stock purchased on the open market. We have a strong track record of success in the asset management business.
Our “Investor-Operator Partnership” business model aims to drive long-term value creation. Our operating priorities are to:
- Support the dynamic leadership and growth at our portfolio of powerful companies, ensuring they are well-capitalized and operate independently yet interrelatedly.
- Diligently allocate our shareholder capital by acquiring the right kind of cash-flow generating businesses.
- Strengthen our balance sheet and cash-generating assets.
- Drive overall performance and after-tax cash flow.
- Build edge in the marketplace.
Through our acquisitions and investments, along with our ongoing support of the dynamic leadership within our portfolio of powerful companies, we seek to focus our resources, activate growth and deliver long-term value creation for everyone associated with AIR T, INC.
Air T, Inc. Announces Reverse Split of Alpha Income Preferred Securities (AIRTP) Effective January 14, 2020
DENVER, NC, January 7, 2020 – Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRT) ("Air T") announced today that a one-for-ten reverse split of its Alpha Income Preferred (AIP) securities (NASDAQ: AIRTP) will be completed effective January 14, 2020. The record date for the reverse split will...read more
DENVER, NC, November 12, 2019 – Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRT) is organized as a portfolio of powerful businesses, each of which is independent yet interrelated. These include overnight air cargo operations; ground support equipment manufacturing; ground support equipment...read more
When does the Company’s fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year ends on the last day of March.
When is your annual shareholders meeting?
Air T’s annual shareholders’ meeting is usually held in August. We provide the specific date, time and place for each year’s shareholder meeting in our annual proxy statement and through this website.